The Butterfly Lion

I really think the book is amazing and also really sad and slightly happy,  I get very confused a lot of the time.

I think the book will end with Michael going back to school and visiting Millie every Saturday.

I love the book but i also hate that its so very sad, its kind of been a bit emotional for me and most of every one that's read it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Image result for the butterfly lion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grade 4 Camp